- Silicone foam blend provides excellent grip and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 32mm diameter
Double Gel Cork tape pairs an extra layer of gel padding with classic, long-lasting cork for handlebars that feel comfortable and look timeless. It's easy to install, looks great, and feels even better. - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Features twice the amount of gel for maximum comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing - Double Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 3.0mm
$44.99 - $47.99
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three-part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German-made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies.
Take care of your hands with an ergonomic, paddle-shape design that evenly distributes pressure across your hands and helps reduce hand fatigue. The Satellite Elite Grip features a dual-density compound that offers variable padding and unparalleled vibration absorption to ensure comfort on every ride. Key features - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Remain confident in your grip and keep riding through all weather conditions with the Supertack Handlebar Tape. • Super tacky texture for no-slip grip • Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation • Shock-Absorbing foam for added comfort • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included • Adhesive backing • Microfiber
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
A dual-density lock-on grip with an ergonomic design and IsoZone vibration damping for all-purpose comfort. - Integrated clear gel adds comfort and shock absorption - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Handlebar tape with extra-tacky texture and a classic perforated look that lends better grip to road riders. Super tacky (in a good way) Confidently ride in all conditions with the no-slip grip of our Perf Line Handlebar tape. This tape adds an extra layer of awesome with shock-absorbing foam and keeps things looking classy with stylish perforated details. Product details - Super-tacky texture offers a no-slip grip - Classic perforated styling keeps your bike looking clean - Ideal stretch allows quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam adds comfort - Includes finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar-end plugs - Adhesive backing
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
The Oury Original BMX Grip will provide you with performance and comfort. Flanged grips with rectangular design and Oury logo. Classic. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 113 g
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips. - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 200 g
$29.99 $63.99 53% Off
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Designed specifically for bikes with swept-back handlebars, like cruisers and city bikes, Ergon’s GC1 Grips feature an anatomical design that keeps your hands happy while creating a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. Complementing the sweet feel, these great grips also offer excellent pressure distribution with 100% support for your hands. You get more grip to hold on to, which improves your control and confidence. Ergon grips also boast built-in bar clamps for fast, secure installation. Try them, you won't go back.
The attack mountain bike grips offer legendary performance preferred by top athletes for over two decades. - Classic mushroom style rib pattern - Durable grip compound - Excellent shock absoprtion from rib pattern - Thick rounded ends to protect against grip blowout
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the dual-density design and tenacious lock-on clamp is soft on the hands, while being slip-free on your bars.
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Soft TPR material provides optimal feel and control
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips
- Integrated grip body and locking collars for ultimate durability - 6082 T6 aluminum CNC machined collars - Diamond knurl pattern - Smooth profile end transition, for maximum comfort - Snap-fit end caps - Made in the UK
Bar tape that's straight from another dimension. Prizmatik tapes are a full 10 out of 10 when it comes to style. Silicone gel dampens and eliminates all vibrations for the smoothest ride. - Premium Prizmatik(top layer): We’ve utilized exclusive materials to produce the most insane looking bar tape ever. Super flashy and extremely durable. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - SiliconeGel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The Supacaz embossment creates that unique look and wicks away moisture and maximizes grip. Set Includes: - Two Prizmatik silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
$24.99 $37.99 - $50.00 Up to 50% Off
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
$54.99 - $59.99
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. Classic collection celebrates cycling with the most recognized colors. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior hand feel with long lasting performance. Extremely tacky advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. Embossed with the sacred geometric Supacaz pattern that maximizes grip and tackiness. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes the Kush feel from the thinnest amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Tackiest/best hand feel - Long-lasting PU tape - Laser-etched aluminum bar plugs - High-end rubberized finishing tape - Material: PU - Length: 2160mm - Width: 30mm - Thickness: 3mm
$20.99 - $21.00
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Page 1 of 7 Next page