A durable Tubeless Ready mountain wheel with Rapid Drive 54 hub and the added stiffness of Boost.
Ready to rail on any trail
With Line Comp 30, you'll feel the impact of wider rims on the quality of your ride. A Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim with a 29mm internal width better supports your tires so you can run less tire pressure and get more traction, better cornering stability, and increased control. Plus, a 54-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive hub provides quicker engagement for fast acceleration.
- Rapid Drive 54 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel
- Ultra-durable rim with 29mm internal, 34mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 28 front/rear 14G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
|Rim Width||29mm internal, 34mm external|
|Hub(s)||6 bolt disc, Rapid Drive 54|
|Nipples||Alpina alloy locking|
|Axle(s)||Front: 15 x 110mmRear: 12 x 148mm|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately|
|Extras||Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool|
* Subject to change without notice.
|12 x 148mm / Anthracite/Black / Rear / 29-inch||601479687084||552516||WHE49419339K|