Featuring a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., the Grail Long Finger gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Even further, you'll find a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, touchscreen compatible Wiretap technology, and our acclaimed Equalizer gel padding at the palm.
Body Geometry Equalizer pad was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand. This comes with the positive result of unrestricted bloodflow, which will greatly reduce numbness and tremendously enhance overall comfort.
- Bonded palm pad, taped cuff opening edges
- Synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable
- High stretch mesh is placed at the top of hand for its soft, breathable qualities
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat with ease
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement
- Wiretap touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones
|Black / XX-Large||888818345380||67118-1206||BGG20120706L|
|Limon / Small||888818345533||67118-1222||BGG19907334S|
|Limon / XX-Large||888818345953||67118-1226||BGG21427886L|